Friday, March 13, 2015

a little somthing

hi all, sorry i have not been on lately, i just have i video that i made for some one and i have the script i promised so i here they are





Here is the script.



The Unjust Servant

A Script By Jonah LaVelle

Property of LaVelle Family Studios

King...................................._____________________
Servant 1................................_____________________
Servant 2...........................___________________________
Servant 3.............................._________________________
Servant 4..............................._______________________
Servant 5.................................._________________________
Jesus............................._______________________
Extra 1...............................____________________
Extra 2......................._______________________
Extra 3......................._____________________
Extra 4..............................___________________________
Extra 5................................___________________________
Soldier 1................................__________________________
Soldier 2...................................___________________________
Peter.....................................______________________________



Scene 1


Peter: Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?


Jesus: I say not unto you, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.
for the kingdom of heaven is like a certain king, which would take account of his servants 





you see a king sitting in a room righting in a scroll
camera pans to the right


King: (looking at a scroll) hmm... it looks like this servant owes dept...solder bring him to me.

Soldier 1: yes sir!

The king goes back to righting and then the two
solders come in with the servant

Soldier 2: here he is my lord

King: I have been adding up the yearly accounts and I noticed that you owe me ten thousand talents.
And because you have not payed you ,your wife , your children and all you own will be sold and the dept will be payed

Servant 1: please my lord have mercy I will pay you all. Even if I have to work twice as hard. Just have mercy with me.

King: vary well... I will have mercy on you. You and your family a freed from that dept

Servant 1: thank you


Scene 2

you see a woman walking
by a wall then you see the servant

Servant 1: stop...

Servant 2: oh...i need to get by you...Can you move?

Servant 1: what... no you owe me 100 pence now give it to me!!

Servant 2: I don't have it right now...but I will pay you as soon as I can

Servant 1: I want it now give it to me!

Servant 1 grabs servant 2 and takes money bag

Servant 2: (falls to her knees )no I need to feed my family you cant do that...stop

Servant 3:(to servant 4) did you see what just happened?

Servant 4: yes we need to tell the king

Scene 3

King: are you sure?

Servant 5: yes my lord we saw him

the king slams his hand on the table


King: Soldier bring him to me

Soldier 2: yes sir

they bring the servant in


king: o you wicked servant. I had mercy on you because you wanted me to.
You should have forgave that servant like I forgave you. Now you will be delivered to the tormentors
and be tormented day and night until you dept is payed in full.

Servant 1: please my lord... have mercy...i can

King: take him away



Jesus: So will my heavenly Father do unto you, if you do not forgive from your hearts every one his brother their trespasses. 




Enjoy


Shalom
Jonah

1 comment:

Jonah Mike said...

sorry about the text i cant seem to fix it so just ignore it