Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Movies

This is a new movie



And here is  part of a script I am writing

 
The Easter Story
Shot 1

Judas: I will give you Jesus of Nazareth for thirty pieces of silver

Priest: Settled

Shot 2

John: LORD ware wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the Passover?

Jesus: James and John go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man
Bearing a pitcher of water: follow him

And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the Goodman of the house, the master
Saith, where is the guest chamber, where I shall eat the Passover with my disciples?   And he will show you a large upper room furnished and prepared:
There make ready for us.

Shot 3

James And John Go into City.


Shot 4


Jesus: Verily I say unto you, one of you which eateth with me shall betray me.

Disciples: Is it I? Is it me? Is it I? Is it me?

Jesus: It Is One of the Twelve That Dippeth With Me in the Dish
The Son Of Man Indeed Goeth As It Is Written Of Him: But Woe To That Man By Whom The Son Of Man Is Betrayed Good Were It For That Man If He Had Never Been Born.

Jesus Brakes the Bred
Jesus: Take Eat; This Is My Body.

This Is My Blood Of The New Testament, Which Is Shed For Many.

Verily I say unto you, I will drink no more of the fruit of the vine, until that day that I drink it new in the Kingdom of God


God Bless Jonah

1 comment:

Anna said...

Thanks for posting this.
I like it.


God bless
Anna.