Wednesday, March 28, 2012

  Welcome to my new blog about the holy land! I started this blog because I wanted to share about Jerusalem and Bible times with you all, but I didn't want my fascination for it to take over my other blog. My sister helped me put it all together. How do you like the design?

  I love to read about and reenact history, especially Biblical history. So that's what I love to post about on here. My favorite eras in Bible history are: Jesus' life, Joseph (in Genesis), Jonah, and the Exodus. I think these are really neat, and I like videos & pictures to go along. So be ready for some fun stuff! :)

~Jonah

2 comments:

Becca said...

i like the music you put on your blog
and i also like the header.



God bless Joanna

Gretchenhope777 said...

I love the story of Joseph. I especially love reading the blessing his father gave him.

In Christ,
Gretchen